Perfect Pet Products Equine Worm Test detects Worms in Horses, Mules, Cattle, Chicken, Goats, Camels, etc. (Just Collect Sample and Mail to Our Vet Lab)
Perfect Pet Products Equine Worm Test detects Worms in Horses, Mules, Cattle, Chicken, Goats, Camels, etc. (Just Collect Sample and Mail to Our Vet Lab) by Perfect Pet Products at Fallen Star Ranch. MPN: 3800012. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EQUINE WORM TEST-complete pre-paid AT HOME TEST for worms in horses and all types of livestock (cattle, sheep, pig, goat, chicken, camel, alpaca, etc.) Just collect 1 tsp. of stool sample and mail from your home or stable to our Licensed Vet Lab via first class mail. Everything is included at this low price. Perfect Pet Products veterinary staff performs the same accurate test as your veterinarian. Rapid results-we test within 24 hours of receipt then call with results. Written results are sent
Product Description & Reviews
EQUINE WORM TEST-complete pre-paid AT HOME TEST for worms in horses and all types of livestock (cattle, sheep, pig, goat, chicken, camel, alpaca, etc.) Just collect 1 tsp. of stool sample and mail from your home or stable to our Licensed Vet Lab via first class mail. Everything is included at this low price. Perfect Pet Products veterinary staff performs the same accurate test as your veterinarian. Rapid results-we test within 24 hours of receipt then call with results. Written results are sent via email/fax with info to enhance your control program. Save 10-20% each year on feed costs once your horse is free of worms. 70% of horses are negative 1 year after that start our program. SAVE TIME-No Trips. More accurate than most Vets since we centrifuge/allow greater concentration of the worm eggs. We answer these questions-1)Are worms present 2)Which worms 3)What OTC wormer from the home and garden, farm supply, and pet supply store to use(Quest, Ivermectin, Panacur, Strongid, Pyrantel, Zimectin, Safe-Guard) 4) Determine if you have a resistance problem (13% of horses have resistance) 5) Did the wormer work-develop a Parasite Worming Program That Works. All equine specialists state that “You should perform a fecal test before and 2 weeks after you worm”. Avoid over treatment which causes resistance. Why are you worming every 2-3 months? 1 out of every 3 horses either does not have worms or are resistant. In these horses you are wasting your time and money by routinely worming PLUS you are making the resistance problem worse. Perfect Pet Products Lab also performs fecal tests for the worm count (McMaster Test), Lungworm (Baerman test), and Fecal Occult Blood. Just purchase the worm test and mark the lab form for any additional test you want. Test any horse/livestock if your horse has weight loss, poor coat, bloated stomach, eye disease, or is underperforming. Many stables, equine supply, farm supply, home and garden, and equine health stores suggest our test
Features & Highlights
- Stop Wasting Time And Money By Routinely Worming. Get answers to all your questions! Complete pre-paid test for worms in horses, and all livestock
- Save $300/yr in feed costs once your horse is free of worms-Save $60/yr. on wormers. More than 75% avoid repeat worming and resistance to dewormers
- More than 75% of horses are negative after 1 year on our program. We also provide low cost tests for egg counts, lung worm, and fecal occult blood
- Accurate-Licensed Veterinary Lab performs an improved, more accurate worm test due to better concentration techniques/centrifugation
- Convenient-Just place in your mail box. Fast results-we call within 24 hours then email/fax written vet lab results! We do more for a less!
- ·A simple (everything you need) all pre-paid (kit, mailer, lab test, phone call and written results paid for) test for worms in all Horse/Livestock
- ·Easy to do-just collect 1 tsp. of feces and place in the mailer
- ·Save time and money on equally accurate testing in a licensed Vet Lab
- ·Fast results-processed and called within 24 hours. Written results via email/fax
- ·Convenient-send via normal first class mail or Priority, UPS, Fedex if you are in a rush
Perfect Pet Products
PERFECT PET PRODUCTS, LLC
PERFECT PET PRODUCTS, LLC
0.9 x 8 x 5 inches
5.2 x 0.7 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item (3800012), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Perfect Pet Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 21130897, ean: 0741342432899,
Removes roundworms, tapeworms and bots with a single dose.Removes roundworms, tapeworms and bots with a single dose.
mpn: 001-11042FP, ean: 0745801110427,
Durvet Ivermectin Pour-On for Cattle 1000 mL Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mang...
mpn: 1000326, ean: 0053352095507,
Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer eliminates the need for stressful shots and drenches. It provides a complete and balanced feed for all classes of meat and dairy goats, including pregnant and lactating does.Safe for all classes of goats, including meat,...
mpn: 001-07977, ean: 0745801079779,
For the removal and control of mature infections of large strongyles small strongyles pinworms and large roundworms in horses. Administer as a single oral dose of 3mg pyrantel pamoate per pound of body weight orally.4 Packages each containing 1 tube ...